1) At the beginning of the session every year college has to publish prospectus for the whole admission process.
2) The detailed information about the courses, fees and required documents has to be given in the prospectus.
3) The tentative schedule for the admission of Under Graduate courses is from 3rd July to 15th August.
Students must have following documents with them while completing the admission process.
1) Original T.C (Transfer Certificate)
2) 12th Mark Sheet
3) Cast Certificate (If applicable)
4) Aadhar Card.
5) 3- Passport size photos
6) Gap Certificate (If applicable)
7) Income Certificate (If eligible for scholarship)
List of Documents Required
The following guideline should be followed by students during admission.
1) First college prospectus must be purchases by students which cost 20 rupees.
2) Inside the prospectus there is admission form attached to it, take it out care fully and fill out form accordingly.
3) Attach the document from the above list of documents to the the admission form.
4) Get the form verified from the any member of the admission committee.
5) Now go to the admission section in college office submit the application along with fees required for respective course.
6) Collect the receipt from the office.
7) Congratulation your admission is done.